TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Chicago April 2015

So I traveled to Chicago for my class on Thursday and Friday and then spent the weekend here. My friends, Jaime and Erin came in from Massachusetts to spend the weekend with me. 

Good to be back in America and with friends. 

Saturday we did the architecture tour on the Chicago river. It was a great tour and I highly recommend it. The weather was beautiful for a boat ride too. 



Super cool curved building. 

Old Montgomery Ward building. 

Willis (aka Sears tower)

Super cool Chicago City map on the side of the building with a red "you are here" marker. 


Sunday we visited the Cultural Center which the building has the most amazing mosaics and stained glass. 











And of course a trip to America wouldn't be complete without pizza and shopping at Target. 


Back to Hong Kong tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment