TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tedx Hong Kong

Saturday Clare and I went to Tedx Hong Kong.

TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a global set of conferences run by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan "Ideas Worth Spreading". TED's early emphasis was technology and design, consistent with its Silicon Valley origins, but it has since broadened its focus to include talks on many scientific, cultural and academic topics.




We saw 18 different speakers throughout the day. Some were inspiring and some very thought-provoking but all were very good. Definitely people with a story to tell and share.




No comments:

Post a Comment