TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday Funday in Kennedy Town

Sunday Keeley and I went to Kennedy Town for brunch. Yummy!


After brunch we visited the Lo Pan temple.

This is the view of the temple from the road above it. It is just sitting in between regular apartment buildings.

 

And here is the front of the temple.
 


The detailing on the building in just incredible. We stood and stared for a while at the really cool carvings and paintings.



After visiting the temple we wanted to visit a book store on Hong Kong University campus. Unfortunately, the book store was closed but the campus was very cool. Keeley and I liked the grass in this area because it was spotty and reminded us of New England grass.


 
  Kennedy Town and especially the area around HKU definitely gives you the feel of a college town.

No comments:

Post a Comment