TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sarah's Junk Boat Birthday

Saturday night we celebrated Sarah's 30th birthday with a junk boat tour of the harbor and we "docked" in front of Disney World for the fireworks display.


Here is the full group of us on the front of the boat.


Birthday girl is on the far left in the sash!

The boat was a little rockier than expected in the harbor since there were a ton of other (and much larger) boats making waves. It calmed down a bit later once we moved out of the harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment