TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Phuket, Thailand. Easter 2015. Part One.

So for long Easter weekend I went to Phuket, Thailand and specifically states on Karon Beach. My friend Keeley decided to come with me as well since she is here for a few weeks. 

Wish I had known before that April is one of the hottest months in Thailand. Phew it's hot here. 95 most days during day with low of 75 at night.

I arrived Thursday mid day and spend the afternoon by the pool. Keeley arrived later that night. 

View from our room. 

At the pool. 

On Friday we went to the beach which was gorgeous. 

Karon Beach. 


Being very pale we definitely paid for an umbrella to shade is most of the day. 

Such a cool bar along Karon Beach. 

Friday night we watched the sunset from the balcony before heading out for dinner and drinks. 

Moon over the resort. 

Saturday we walked around Karon and came across this dragon on the beach. 

Beach!

Super delicious coconut water. They chop the top off right in front of you and you drink the water. Yummy. 

We then had Thai massages. Interesting experience which was somewhere in between a massage and a chiropractor appointment. 

So now we are relaxing in the afternoon at the poolside bar. Tonight we will go to Karon Temple Market and find an authentic Thai place for dinner. 

I will post more later!







No comments:

Post a Comment