TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Phuket, Thailand. Easter 2015. Part Two.

Saturday evenings is the Karon Temple Market which was a really impressive market compared to others in China that I have seen. It was right down the street from our hotel so we went for a short walk. 




And randomly there are just chickens and roosters walking around. 


At the market there are both goods and food for sale. We bought a few things and ate some street food off a stick. 

Saturday night we went to Gings, a local Thai place and had our best and least expensive meal yet.  

Papaya salad!

On the walk back to the resort we had to stop at the VW van bar for a drink. 



Resort at night!





No comments:

Post a Comment