TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Causeway Bay

Today I ventured to Causeway Bay for the first time. It is another area of shopping with an enormous mall (Times Sqaure). All high end designer brands and at least 13 floors.


This is inside Times Square and cannot even do it justice.  It's humungous!


There were just crowds of people no matter which way I turned. And these are not closed streets.. There are actually cars that drive down these streets around all these people.






This is Central MTR (subway) station on my way home. The public transportation is excellent here. Trains, Buses, Mini Buses, Trams (aka Ding Dings) and Ferries make it so easy to get around. The MTR also has underground walkways which make it easier so you do have to worry about crossing streets. Trains are also super clean and air conditioned!


Here is the view of Central area shopping outside of the MTR station.





No comments:

Post a Comment