TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Brunch - Hutong

We went to Hutong for Sunday brunch today. Group included Daniela and Annette and their mums, Sarah and Mark. Great food and drink and also performances each hour. Food was dim sum buffet and one main dish per person (pork belly and duck were delicious). And free flowing champagne was cherry on top!




Unfortunately it was quite a hazy day so the view wasn't as great at it usually is atop One Peking. Will just have to go back!

Tea performance, noodle making and dancing. All very cool to watch. Will definitely be back.
















 Here is video of dancing. Make sure you notice how his mask changes!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment