TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Good Things Happening This Week

Things are really happening this week.

Bank:
I have a bank account with money in it. Now they didn't issue an ATM card so getting money out is still a challenge but one step at a time!


Hong Kong ID:
I got my Hong Kong ID today which means that I am an official resident. Card will help me in setting up utilities, getting a gym membership, and especially getting into Hong Kong when I travel. All I need is my card and a finger print and I'm in. Here it is!



PLUS! At work I finally got my own bathroom key. I am large and in charge now!!!

Tomorrow will be even bigger news... stayed tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment