TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I got it!! The apartment is mine!

So the great news is that the apartment I wanted is mine! I got the keys last night. YAY!

For those that know HK, it's on Caine Road close to the top of the escalators in SoHo/Mid-levels area. It's a busy street with frequent bus service so I can take the escalators or a minibus to the MTR station for work. 

Name of building is Honor Villa



So this 2-bedroom beauty is mine! Yes, people, I said 2-bedroom so there is room for guests (or a guest cause it's a twin bed).

Large fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave, washer/dryer combo and plenty of storage.

It's an open floor plan. I got my red kitchen and those chandeliers! No formal dining table but there are barstools in the kitchen for eating at the counter and in view of the tv! There are 3 window seats too b


Spare bedroom with twin bed, desk and built in wardrobe.


Master bedroom with queen bed and built in wardrobe.




Hard to take bathroom pictures cause's it's on small side but it's efficient and has a large shower with rain showerhead.



And best of all, I got a harbor view! It's a small view only from one room but it's there!


And for the parental units peace of mind, there is a secure door with keypad entrance and 24 hour security on staff. No gym in the building so next step will be to find that!



I will spend the weekend shopping for things to be able to actually live here! I love shopping! 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Is the apartment (or should I say flat?) on the side of Caine Rd that is near Lan Kwai Fong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. So glad that you were able to get the apt that you wanted. Fashionable for HK and with all the essential appliances. Best of all, a separate room for your shoes! Safe to boot. Mom' s seal of approval.

    ReplyDelete