TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Temporary Living in Sheung Wan

So for a few weeks I am in temporary housing. Other than one of the elevators being out of service so I have to walk up or down a flight of stairs, the place is growing on me. I couldn't stay here long-term but it's good for now. This apartment is 550 square feet of luxury! It is a serviced apartment which is like an extended stay hotel so I have maid service and actually a continental breakfast and tea time each day.

The apartment is in the Sheung Wan area on Hong Kong Island. Sheung Wan is just outside of the Central district and has it's own MTR (subway) station which makes getting around really easy.


A bed that has 3 walls surrounding it! Sign me up!
 


A kitchenette with a mini fridge, hot plate and microwave. Sure!



A bathroom with sink out in the open and the glass shower in the middle of the apartment... I'm not shy! Who needs doors?!


Decent living room with tv across from couch. And some killer wallpaper.


And here is the food in the "Welcome Basket." Really glad they included the can of beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment