TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Moving Day


Well my official moving has come and gone at the blink of an eye.

All packed up and ready to fly! Thanks to Meghann for driving me to the airport super early in the morning.

#OneWayTicket

A little tired and hair a little disheveled but I made it to Hong Kong only 2 hours past my expected arrival time. Customs was a breeze, luggage arrived quickly, and "Johnny" was waiting for me with a van! "Here's Johnny!!!"

When I got to my temporary apartment I was too tired for pictures so those will come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment