TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chinese New Year Decorations

So just like Christmas, there is a huge amount of decorations for Chinese New Year.

The malls have some great displays with sheep and goats. The sheep are just SO cute!






This display is like a bunch of sheep got painted in Skittle colors. I love the floating clouds too!




There are lanterns and orange trees all over the place.





Oranges are popular this time of year and if you get invited so someone's house you traditionally bring oranges as a gift.




This picture is from a hotel in Shenzhen.








No comments:

Post a Comment