TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ferris Wheel

There is a huge Ferris Wheel installed in Hong Kong now right near the piers.

We decided to test it out this past weekend while Annette's parents are still visiting. It was a cloudy day but still fun. Would be better when more clear so you get better views.







Next to the Wheel is a carnival with games and rides. We were going to visit but the queue was too long to wait.


View from the top of the Wheel. That's the junk boat I went on the weekend before!

In our private car, Mark, Sarah and me on one side.

Annette, her mom, Kalpanna and Annette's dad on the other side.



No comments:

Post a Comment