TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, February 6, 2015

HK Light Show - Or a Part of It


So for those who know Hong Kong you know that every night (yes, every night) there is a light show on the harbor with all the building on either side flashing their flights and creating a really cool show.


I have seen the show many times before but I must admit that I have been here a month and haven't seen the show once.

Until tonight.... well I can't even say I say the whole show tonight. I decide to check out the view of the light show from my apartment. I can't really see the whole harbor but I have a great view of one large building. So this is the part of the light show that I watched!

For those of you who have never seen the light show, it is a must do when you come visit me in Hong Kong.





So not part of the light show but later tonight I looked out the window at the harbor. There is one building that is changing all the time and is so cool. Here are two videos of the cool animations on the sides of the building. I could just sit and watch it all night.




No comments:

Post a Comment