TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Chinese New Year Fireworks

So on the second night of Chinese New Year there is a huge fireworks display in the harbor. It lasts about 25-30 minutes!!! It was amazing show especially from our vantage point 19 floors up at Harlan's in TST. We sat outside for the first two courses and the fireworks and then moved inside where it was warmer for the remainder of dinner. 

Table was too big to get everyone in one shot so we took multiple group shots to capture everyone!





 


Fireworks AND the laser light show! Woot!



And of course dinner ended with a firecracker dessert. 


A smaller group also made an after dinner event as well.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment