TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

HFE Office Renovations

Our HFE office in Hong Kong is under renovations. So I have been sitting in a conference room with other people for the past 5 weeks. This week the 12th floor renovation was complete so those of us assigned to that floor have been able to move back in. So that means I get to move out of the conference room and into my own space.

Here are some pictures of the renovations. It is a very open seating plan and the teams are now sitting together. So all the different functions sit together for each category.








Specifically this is my new fish tank aka "office".


At least my office comes with a sea view if I lean back far enough in my chair.


My office was too boring so the team here has helped me decorate it for Chinese New Year.

 
Once my work boxes from the US arrive next week I will be able to decorate a bit more.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information, Beautiful renovation work done, must be an expert commercial contractor.

    ReplyDelete