TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Junk Boat Tour

Friday night my friends and I went on a junk boat tour of  Victoria Harbour here in Hong Kong. We got on the boat from the Central side and cruised around the harbor before returning to the same side.

Rumor is that the boat is an old pirate ship. It is a motorized boat and the sails are just for decoration.

 


This view totally looks like a pirate ship to me.
 

 Clare, Amber and I on the boat.


Selfie on the boat!



Looking back at Central side of the harbor.



This is looking at the Kowloon side of the harbor (TST area).


And of course with the ferris wheel in the background.

Definitely a great experience and I would highly recommend the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment